PDA

View Full Version : Contact Request

Francis at Dynamic
10th January 2013, 17:53
Cojak, is it possible for you to send me a quick PM? Cheers, cant figure out how to do that looking at your profile

cojak
10th January 2013, 18:51
Now why would I want to PM you?

You wouldn't be able to PM me back as you won't have those privileges for another 9 posts...

BrilloPad
10th January 2013, 18:54

You wouldn't be able to PM me back as you won't have those privileges for another 9 posts...

He is in love with your avatar.....

cojak
10th January 2013, 19:00

Aren't they all...? :rolleyes:

cojak
10th January 2013, 19:05
If you want to ask Admin a question about the site Francis you can contact him here...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/sendmessage.php

Welcome to CUK btw... :)

northernladuk
10th January 2013, 19:29

Reported for being unhelpful and argumentative to newbies in the proff forums!!! :D

BrilloPad
10th January 2013, 19:33
Aren't they all...? :rolleyes:

No. I'm in love with when you :spank:

The problem is trying to get you to do that without getting banned....

Francis at Dynamic
11th January 2013, 09:36

Haha Hit the nail on the head....! Lol :rollin:

Francis at Dynamic
11th January 2013, 09:38

Just a quick query, however you have given me the proper avenue and I will proceed that way.

Thanks for your response and welcome :smile

SimonMac
11th January 2013, 13:53
Just a quick query, however you have given me the proper avenue and I will proceed that way.

You are welcoming her to what exactly?!

<Overly protective dad mode>

Exactly what are your intentions with Ms Cojak?

</Overly protective dad mode>

administrator
11th January 2013, 14:55

No word yet Francis? I appreciate my avatar is not as enticing but feel free to contact me :D

MarillionFan
12th January 2013, 04:56
No word yet Francis? I appreciate my avatar is not as enticing but feel free to contact me :D

He's only interested in the young and sick ones Admin, just like our Jimmy. Cojak and Simon Mac must be protected! :eek:

Francis at Dynamic
21st January 2013, 15:19
You are welcoming her to what exactly?!

<Overly protective dad mode>

Exactly what are your intentions with Ms Cojak?

</Overly protective dad mode>

Haha, no intentions sir! I was thanking her for welcoming me lol I better watch what i say on here, I dont want the heavies calling at my door :happy

BrilloPad
21st January 2013, 16:03
Haha, no intentions sir! I was thanking her for welcoming me lol I better watch what i say on here, I dont want the heavies calling at my door :happy

Who are you calling fat? :wink

TestMangler
21st January 2013, 16:26

Chances are it's a damn site closer to your real life appearance than Cojak's though :laugh

norrahe
6th March 2013, 22:34
Chances are it's a damn site closer to your real life appearance than Cojak's though :laugh

Hmmmm I don't think so :laugh