• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Onesies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onesies

Daughter's birthday tomorrow. She asked for a onesie.

What is it with adults wanting to dress in an overgrown babygro?

Do you have one? Do you love it?

Poll to follow...
    Yep - I love my onesie
    2.63%
    No - I'm an adult
    71.05%
    No, but I want one!
    10.53%
    AndyW's mum keeps me cosy
    15.79%

When I was in the UK last year I saw a couple but never got around to buying one. The ones I saw looked pretty cool so I'm going to order at least one. I won't be using it to sleep in but to hang around the house at weekends and going down the pub (whilst wearing furry Crocs)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      When I was in the UK last year I saw a couple but never got around to buying one. The ones I saw looked pretty cool so I'm going to order at least one. I won't be using it to sleep in but to hang around the house at weekends and going down the pub (whilst wearing furry Crocs)
      I should imagine the urinal at the pub would be a bit awkward as you stand there with onesie round your ankles.

Comment

Makes I look cool, init.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I should imagine the urinal at the pub would be a bit awkward as you stand there with onesie round your ankles.
          It's probably a popular fetish in Germany.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Only astronauts should be wearing these, and even they can only get away with it while spacewalking
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Are they public wearing though? Most people I have spoken to that have one only wear then around the house
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Are they public wearing though?
                Unfortunately yes: I have seen people wearing them in Tesco, Sainsbury’s & McFilth (I was only getting a coffee) I do think that they should be home wear only
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Mrs BP's cousin had a party where everyone had to wear them. Pictures on facebook. I think she has defriended him as a result.

But it sems to be very popular at the moment - so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    But it sems to be very popular at the moment - so why not?
                    Because it's very popular.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X