• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do women get laid more than men?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do women get laid more than men?

There's always plenty of men ready to step up if a woman walks into a bar and it's clear she wants to get laid. Yet that's sadly not true the other way around

There must be an equal amount of sex in the world, so where* do men go to get picked up by woman?

*I mean specifically where. The exact address please

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    There's always plenty of men ready to step up if a woman walks into a bar and it's clear she wants to get laid. Yet that's sadly not true the other way around

There must be an equal amount of sex in the world, so where* do men go to get picked up by woman?

Women.
    PO Box Any Bar.
    Australia.

Women (*)
    Po Box Any Bar
    Mid West
    USA.

* Have been known to have been fed exclusively on Corn.

Comment

Italy, if you have blonde hair, as I fondly remember having.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There is a potential problem here though. If you were to transpose the sort of men that would be prepared to pick up any old trout just because she was "up for it", and form a collection of women that would be prepared to grab any old bloke that needed doynking, you would be in a world of Munters.
        The unpalatable truth is that unless you look like Brad Pitt (as opposed to his brother Cess!), then the sort of women likely to make a beeline for you for casual forkbuddying are likely to be aesthetically challenged at the very least. And if you DO look like Brad Pitt, you get to pick who you like anyway.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          And if you DO look like Brad Pitt, you get to pick who you like anyway.
          Tell me about it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            There is a potential problem here though. If you were to transpose the sort of men that would be prepared to pick up any old trout just because she was "up for it", and form a collection of women that would be prepared to grab any old bloke that needed doynking, you would be in a world of Munters.
            The unpalatable truth is that unless you look like Brad Pitt (as opposed to his brother Cess!), then the sort of women likely to make a beeline for you for casual forkbuddying are likely to be aesthetically challenged at the very least. And if you DO look like Brad Pitt, you get to pick who you like anyway.
            I remember backpacking in Europe and Australia and it being a case of rocking up to a bar, getting drunk and waking up with someone whom you had no recollection of meeting the night before.

I miss travelling....

Comment

The alpha males have all the sex with all the women and the beta males and lower sit and cry.

Women are more selective as they are out of action for 9 months so they have to make sure the genes are good. Blokes just have to shag and go so they need to maximise the amount of women they impregnate.

As a result the select few men get to shag all the women.

At least that's what happens in the animal kingdom. Not sure how close to that it works in humans.

Comment

If women get laid more than men, then clearly there are more lesbians around than homosexuals.

HTH

Comment

Pattaya.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    I remember backpacking in Europe and Australia and it being a case of rocking up to a bar, getting drunk and waking up with someone whom you had no recollection of meeting the night before.

I miss travelling....
                    Reykjavik was like that. One of those amazing taxpayer funded student field trips, something to do with a Geography degree and I imagine that with all the edjumacayshun cuts modern students won't have the pleasure of a few free nights out in Reykjavik. Basically, the routine is this;
                    1 go to club
                    2 when music starts, bounce around on dance floor
                    3 bounce into fit bird, accidentally on purpose
                    4 get laid

And that's basically what Icelanders do on a Friday night. They then spend the whole weekend jumping into mixed hot water pools in the nod. All very healthy and wholesome.

I can't for the life of me remember what we were supposed to be doing in Iceland.

Comment

Working...
                    X