• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be......................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be......................

Answers on a post(card)
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Hopefully not a lot. First weekend we've had to ourselves since November. Architect popping round tomorrow to discuss new extension and that's about it.

You?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Battling ikea on the way home (need to buy a cuddly seal and a plastic box)

Parents around tomorrow night (what fun)

Niece's birthday party on Sunday (even more fun).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Trying to recover so I can do some training. And the usual round of running round after the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Answers on a post(card)
          What will you be doing?

Comment

Wanking like a chimpanzee
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Dog training classes tonight.
              Sat: Pottering and doing the odd jobs I couldn't face at xmas. Out for dinner with Mrs P.
              Sun Expenses, lots of expenses.

Thanks for asking. You?

Comment

Kicking balls at young children. Or training 10 year old boys in the art of goalkeeping.
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Daughter's friend's birthday party on Saturday, along with my car's MOT. Insanity workout in the evening.

Sunday, church to have some form's signed so we can send our daughter to a good school and then off for 3 hours to fight. One of the best fighters in the area is coming down so I will be going for him as much as possible. Insanity workout in the evening.

Might try to eat and sleep too if I get the chance.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    visiting backroom-casting.com and Wanking like a chimpanzee

FTFY

moving a friend into her new house, drinking beer, having sex (with a woman) and plumbing - not necessarily at the same time but I'm all for trying new things!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X