• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is anyone else suffering from a raging hangover?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else suffering from a raging hangover?

"Well behaved women rarely make history"

No.
    Next ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Repetitive

next......
      Why not?

Comment

We had out weekly meeting yesterday. These used to be every wednesday from 4 - 5 in a meeting room. There used to be an agenda and it was taken relatively seriously. Over time the 'meetings' have evolved. One wed no meeting room was available so someone came up with the bright idea of having it in a pub which had a table and comfy chairs, with a few quiet beers a meeting could still be conducted in a relatively professional manner. We never returned to wednesday meetings in the meeting room and this particular pub become our 'meeting' room. Eventually the agenda was done away with along with meeting minutes. 4 - 5 became more like 3.30 meeting starts, which are now more like 3. So in short yes I have a hangover.

Comment

Getting paid to get pissed?

Can't be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
            We had out weekly meeting yesterday. These used to be every wednesday from 4 - 5 in a meeting room. There used to be an agenda and it was taken relatively seriously. Over time the 'meetings' have evolved. One wed no meeting room was available so someone came up with the bright idea of having it in a pub which had a table and comfy chairs, with a few quiet beers a meeting could still be conducted in a relatively professional manner. We never returned to wednesday meetings in the meeting room and this particular pub become our 'meeting' room. Eventually the agenda was done away with along with meeting minutes. 4 - 5 became more like 3.30 meeting starts, which are now more like 3. So in short yes I have a hangover.
            impressive!
            "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Whats more impressive is a few weeks ago during our meeting one of the girls sat on my back and rode me round the pub like a horse. This was at 5.00 as sober city workers were strolling into the pub..

Comment

Yes - I drank about 2l of lucozade yesterday. There is nothing that is worse than that (even alcohol doesn't touch it).
                Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
                  Yes - I drank about 2l of lucozade yesterday. There is nothing that is worse than that (even alcohol doesn't touch it).
                  Who do you think you are Daley 'fu*king' Thompson?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
                    Who do you think you are Daley 'fu*king' Thompson?
                    I was for about 45 minutes after drinking it. I met Daley 'fu*king' Thompson once on a school trip. Fun.
                    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
                    X