• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

8 year old girl killed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 year old girl killed

BBC News - Imani Green, eight, shot dead in Jamaica

Horrific and I feel full sympathy with her family.
    However why was she not at school?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    BBC News - Imani Green, eight, shot dead in Jamaica

Horrific and I feel full sympathy with her family.
    Faux horror, sympathy and moral superiority all in one post. If the death of someone you didnt know, who was 4500 miles away at the time, really bothers you in anyway then I would seek urgent psychiatric help.

Comment

She could have been going to school whilst she was there

Hate to say it but I agree with escapeUK on this one
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
        Faux horror, sympathy and moral superiority all in one post. If the death of someone you didnt know, who was 4500 miles away at the time, really bothers you in anyway then I would seek urgent psychiatric help.
        I am simply asking a question. I am not making any assumptions, whereas you are assuming a great deal.
        The Mail will be giving a thorough expose of this tomorrow when we shall learn not only why she was not at school but also the value of her parents house.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Hate to say it but I agree with escapeUK on this one
          Doesn't often happen, but +1

Comment

This.

Comment

Apparantly she suffered with Sickle-cell (sp?) Anemia & was there on a regular trip for respite from her condition.

Very sad.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I am simply asking a question. I am not making any assumptions, whereas you are assuming a great deal.
                  The Mail will be giving a thorough expose of this tomorrow when we shall learn not only why she was not at school but also the value of her parents house.
                  What was your excuse for missing the apostrophe lessons?

Comment

I would normally nod my head at this, but look at the OP. He is a recruitment agent. They have lost the ability to show emotion,in fact in the induction programme they tell them to get rid of emotions.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X