• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want miniskirts and low cut tops banned from the office?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want miniskirts and low cut tops banned from the office?

According to Daily Wail men do -

Men want miniskirts banned from the office for being 'too distracting' | Mail Online

Let's see what our poll says...
    Yes
    6.98%
    No
    88.37%
    Only allow AndyW's mum
    4.65%

That's the only thing that keeps me coming to work!

Comment

Plenty of companies already have such dress codes.

I'm most familiar with the dress code at Caterpillar/Perkins - aside from no casual clothing they also specified: no short skirts, no low-cut tops, no off-shoulder tops, no sleeveless tops, no culottes, nothing 'too tight', nothing 'too baggy', no visible tattoos, no unnatural hair-colours, list went on...

I think I was in violation of said dresscode at least 4 out of 5 days per week over my 7 months there. *shrug*

Comment

Mini Skirts?

I would see it as progress if we could get the Bobbettes in here to shave their moustaches and side burns off.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          According to Gayly Male men do
          FTFY

Comment

I used to spend the majority of the time staring at my female colleagues foreheads, I had no wish to be accused of peeking at the ample bosom on display below.

Personally I found it off putting, If you dress well we know you have ample charms, no need to stick them in our face in an office environment. Save it for when you are off duty.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              I used to spend the majority of the time staring at my female colleagues foreheads, I had no wish to be accused of peeking at the ample bosom on display below.

Personally I found it off putting, If you dress well we know you have ample charms, no need to stick them in our face in an office environment. Save it for when you are off duty.
              Closet!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Any attraction is soon destroyed by hearing them talk all day long.

Comment

I did a gig once where my lead user was a VERY strong willed bird (with massive bazongas)
                  She used to be very loud, then one day got onto the subject of men talking to her 'third button' instead of talking to her.
                  To emphasise the point, she bent down with her gob an inch away from my colleagues saus, and shouted, 'How would youse like it if I talked to youse like this ???'

Of course she nearly shat herself when there was a sudden movement down there. I was expecting a little purple head to break out of his kecks like something from Alien.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
                    Plenty of companies already have such dress codes.

I'm most familiar with the dress code at Caterpillar/Perkins - aside from no casual clothing they also specified: no short skirts, no low-cut tops, no off-shoulder tops, no sleeveless tops, no culottes, nothing 'too tight', nothing 'too baggy',...
                    And that was just for the men
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X