• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I plead mitigating circumstances

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I plead mitigating circumstances

Will I get my charge reduced to manslaughter for murdering my c***ing neighbour who keeps revving his 1973 piece of tulip Volkswagen camper van up on his drive?

House is fecking rattling.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Why do people buy those vile contraptions? They were utter tulip in 1970, today they are laughable mobile tulip boxes.

Dire build quailty, epic rust, and those feeble air cooled engines that sound like a cheap lawn mower.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Why do people buy those vile contraptions? They were utter tulip in 1970, today they are laughable mobile tulip boxes.

Dire build quailty, epic rust, and those feeble air cooled engines that sound like a cheap lawn mower.
      Sound like a cheap lawn mower played through an even cheaper tannoy system.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Will I get my charge reduced to manslaughter for murdering my c***ing neighbour who keeps revving his 1973 piece of tulip Volkswagen camper van up on his drive?

I presume he's doing some maintenance on it - it's not unreasonable for him to be working on it (even if it is a fetid pile of mechanical tulipe) during working hours.

Just wait until he's gone to bed and then pour a bag of rice through the filler cap.

Comment

A proper contractor should be only able to see his neighbours with the aid of binnoculars, let alone hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
            I presume he's doing some maintenance on it - it's not unreasonable for him to be working on it (even if it is a fetid pile of mechanical tulipe) during working hours.

Just wait until he's gone to bed and then pour a bag of rice through the filler cap.
            Nice

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
            A proper contractor should be only able to see his neighbours with the aid of binnoculars, let alone hear them.
            I'm suity. A special case

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Its Luton, the Camper Van is probably worth more than the house
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Sugar is alleged to be more effective.
                Sugar will certainly crystalise and fubar the engine, but with rice you get the added bonus of it swelling and splitting the fuel tank.

So I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Its Luton, the Camper Van is probably worth more than the house
                  And there's probably a whole family living in it and this is the only way to get any heating
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The ari cooled campervans need their tappets regularly adjusted, one of the arseaches of owning them. I have had a few, and they're dangerous in that there's no protection for any of the passengers. Quite tulipe to drive too, in fact, I can't imagine why you'd want to own one, unless you bought it 10 years ago for nothing, and realise that there are fools out there willing to pay up to £20k for pristine one.

£20k. Madness.

Comment

Working...
                    X