• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the iPhone finished? Android owners post here.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the iPhone finished? Android owners post here.

Anyone with an Android device clearly wants the iPhone to be finished, so it will vindicate their buying choice and confirm their belief that all Apple owners are ridiculous fanbois, or pink frilly girls, with more money than sense.

Post away in here where you can safely be ignored

Yeah, that's right...lock us Windows Phone users out. (again).
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      Yeah, that's right...lock us Windows Phone users out. (again).
      Oh I didn't realise people using this website would buy a windows phone.....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        What, techy developer types? IT types working on MS infrastructure or in MS shops?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have only android phones and tablets but I don't think the iPhone will die, people will pick what they want and as has been seen in the PC market, Macs weren't destroyed by Windows or Linux (now the Linux phone is another matter. Its a bit late to the market and can't see it getting beyond the geek market along with other phone OS'es.) Each to their own...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I don't want the iPhone to die, just want everyone to stop hailing it as the best thing ever made even though they haven't owned anything else.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I bought 2 to have a play with, they were only a couple of hundred quid each

I didn't realise people using this website were so poor
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

The UI works for me. Tried Android and didn't like it. And it was £150 sim-free which didn't hurt either. I'm waiting for the Nokia Lumia 620 to come out. Which is priced around £180. That leaves me nearly £400 do something else with.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  The UI works for me. Tried Android and didn't like it. And it was £150 sim-free which didn't hurt either. I'm waiting for the Nokia Lumia 620 to come out. Which is priced around £180. That leaves me nearly £400 do something else with.
                  That is a lot to use... I could light 8 cigars with that much
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X