• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Educashun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Educashun

Ah yes, lets do this instead of engineering and other important stuff, unphuquingbelievable
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I saw that earlier in the day in some other paper.

Unfortunately some poor kids only aspirations are X-Factor and if they are really ambitious it's the armed forces.

Though those type can't afford the course.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I saw that earlier in the day in some other paper.

Unfortunately some poor kids only aspirations are X-Factor and if they are really ambitious it's the armed forces.

Though those type can't afford the course.
      We have one of the highest spends per school pupil in the world and are told that our education sector is the best in the world and yet our education system is poor at best.

Sadly we have a bunch of pinko liberals running our schools.

Comment

British Education is the best in the world,
        I don't believe one of these stories I've heard
        'Bout them raising our grades for no reason at all
        Lying to the universities and all
        Picking out subjects an gradin em down
        Resisting assessments as they lie to the crown
        Shorting their marks and calling them clever
        I don't believe that sort of thing happens here

Sing if you're glad to degree
        Sing if you're happy that way
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          unphuquingbelievable
          Why would you want to be an engineer when you could be the next Robbie Williams / Adele and earn millions in just a couple of years?

Easy money!

Or just be a nail technician. That's engineering, sort a thing, innit?

Comment

Why bother getting a degree in Engineering, the title is not protected in the UK unlike other countries, just call yourself an Engineer and you are an engineer.

Mind you Architect is protected by law here and everyone and their dog in clientCO pretends they are architects.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Or just be a nail technician. That's engineering, sort a thing, innit?
              That's more carpentry isn't it?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X