• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would AndyW do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would AndyW do?

Been sent off site by ClientCo, was short notice so instead of them booking me a hotel that I usually pay for, they have given the room of a permie who is off sick which is already paid for.

So not only do. I get the room free I get a pre approved allowance for dinner and breakfast tomorrow.

Poll to follow
    Fill your boots, they even allow alcohol so better get a chaser.
    90.00%
    Keep it low profile, take the free room only.
    0.00%
    Ask AndyW's mum if i can shack up with her for the night
    10.00%
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Massive alcohol intake followed by hospitalisation and a couple of weeks in intensive care.

That should teach them not to treat you like a permie.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Use the money saved on the hotel to buy morale-lifting doughnuts for the rest of the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
        Use the money saved on the hotel to buy morale-lifting doughnuts for the rest of the office.
        Why the chuff do you need your morale raised? You are on the "cushy" stream of work
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Think of the post Christmas diet

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Why the chuff do you need your morale raised? You are on the "cushy" stream of work
            I don't, the rest of the office does though.

Comment

Act like a permie. Fill your boots, then whine about how rubbish the hotel is and fook up all your work tomorrow.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Act like a permie. Fill your boots, then whine about how rubbish the hotel is and fook up all your work tomorrow.

HTH
                WBPS and double it. Then have a chaser.

Comment

Buy some bigger boots.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                  X