• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sandwiches: the good and the Evil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After having, quite possibly, the finest sandwich I have ever has the fortune to eat today, it got me wondering, what am I missing from the sandwich world, for I have never had this one before (Salt beef, Gherkin, musard, rocket and tomato on wholemeal) and feel I am missing out.

What's your favourite sandwich.

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    After having, quite possibly, the finest sandwich I have ever has the fortune to eat today, it got me wondering, what am I missing from the sandwich world, for I have never had this one before (Salt beef, Gherkin, musard, rocket and tomato on wholemeal) and feel I am missing out.

Dairylea and ready salted crisp
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Brie & Grape.

Bacon & Brie

Bacon & Avocado
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hally Berry and Katie Homes

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          After having, quite possibly, the finest sandwich I have ever has the fortune to eat today, it got me wondering, what am I missing from the sandwich world, for I have never had this one before (Salt beef, Gherkin, mustard, rocket and tomato on wholemeal) and feel I am missing out.

You are nearly at Sandwich Nirvana. Mine's the same as yours except with white rye bread rather than wholemeal.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Brie & Grape.

Bacon & Brie

Bacon & Avocado
            No Brie, Grape, Bacon & Avocado?

Comment

Sugar Butties, hmmmm

Comment

Pretty much any sandwich from Burlies in canary wharf works for me. I don't like sarnies in pre-packs. However for the grungiest of grunt food a trip down to brick lane and the bagel shop will find you the best salt beef and mustard sandwich in London

Comment

Re: Sandwiches: the good and the Evil

mustard and orange marmalade

Comment

Fried egg. Mmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                    X