• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying hello to all freelancers and contractors out there from a Newbie in chilly Cheshire.

Mod note:
    Welcome to CUK bestnetpayfriend.

Please read the T&Cs of these forums. Blatant advertising is not allowed. Promoting your company when giving advice (through the use of your login) is encouraged however.

Thanks.
    CarolMapleAccountants&HypayUmbrella

If you put bestnetpayfriend in google it tries to correct it to 'best boyfriend'. Just saying like......
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

a warm welcome to cuk

tell us more about yourself.

Comment

Welcome on-board!

Happy days lie ahead.

one day at a time

Comment

Hello all my new contractor friends

Thank you to the mod ...you cannot help me for trying though but it will take me a while to get used to this.

As for my name what on earth do I put "Boring accountant seeks contractors" or "Blonde seeking thousands of contractors".. all requiring Limited Company set ups so that we can keep you rich and my bean counters in the back office busy until the midnight oil runs out.

Ok.. I know guys it should have been Blonde seeking etc...

Certainly it seems you contracting lot have a great sense of humour, we need it in this current climate so keep it going guys, love it !

Carol from Maple accountants (...accountants for contractors, freelancers and recruitment consultancies..but dont tell the mod, i'll get into trouble !!) x
          CarolMapleAccountants&HypayUmbrella

Comment

Working...
          X