• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

silence of the lambs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silence of the lambs

Ok be honest now, has anyone ever tucked their willy between their legs and danced in front of the mirror pretending to be a girl?

For those that haven't seen Little Britain Live, that's exactly what David Walliams does, playing Sebastian...

...very funny it is too!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
      Ok be honest now, has anyone ever tucked their willy between their legs and danced in front of the mirror pretending to be a girl?
      Haven't done it this week to be honest.

Comment

<sasguru> No. Next... </sasguru>

Comment

Every morning without fail

Was doing my Kate Bush last week, and Joanna Lumley this. Next week I think I'll try Darcy Bussell, in a thong.
          Last edited by bogeyman; 29 June 2006, 18:40. Reason: sheer perversity

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
            <sasguru> No. Next... </sasguru>
            Yes. Next ....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

You bet darling, they don't call me Queenie for nothing.

Comment

Yep, and then bend over in front of the missus to try and entice her

Comment

How can you tuck something that large between your legs ... unless ... oic

Comment

I believe the term used to describe this is Mangina.

Comment

Working...
                    X