• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you need to use deoderant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you need to use deoderant?

One million people who have non-body odour gene still use deodorant: study - Telegraph

And please don't without checking first.....

i can quite categorically state that I need deodorant

especially on hot days

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      i can quite categorically state that I need deodorant

especially on hot days

WOPMS +1

Never leave home without it.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        WOPMS +1

Never leave home without it.
        WTBS+1

Have spare in my desk for emergencies.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Deodorant's crap, anti-perspirant is what you need. And you shouldn't need to re-apply... in my experience if you sweat through it, putting more on doesn't help.

I'm a bit paranoid about sweat-patches so I use a strong roll-on called DriClor, which basically stops you sweating completely... I can spend a day getting hot and my pits are fresh. Sadly you can't put it in other problem areas
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

hmm true although in my head the words are transposible - although in reality they are not.

anti perspirant deodorant is my choice!

Comment

I wish a few more people would put some on.

Was out last night, many were obviously unaware of the benefits imparted by Deodorant / AP.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Was out last night, many were obviously unaware of the benefits imparted by Deodorant / AP.
                I always wonder how some people are just not aware they smell. I don't mean old or poor or 'nasty' people in any sense... young middle-class good-looking people. If you can start to smell yourself, that's time to wash.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    One million people think they have the gene but don't in my experience.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X