• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eye-ties and the like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye-ties and the like

Italy, Spain or Greece - which of our Mediterranean cousins do you prefer?

Re: Eye-ties and the like

The Maltese
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Both Italy and Spain have lovely women and excellent food. Never been to Greece but I suspect the women are a bit hairy.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've been to all three and worked in two

You're not comparing apples with apples as the Italians are modern & westernised while the Greeks are a little less so (apologies to any Greeks on here)

If I wanted a mumsy wife - good with kids, good cook, knows how to look after her man I would go for a Greek wife

If I wanted a more racier lifestyle I would go for an Italian but recognise that like their cars the up keep would be higher

Never really fancied Spanish wimmin
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          The Maltese
          Mmmm, maltesers.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
            Italy, Spain or Greece - which of our Mediterranean cousins do you prefer?
            Since the subject has inevitably turned to women, I'm disappointed you didn't mention France, Malc. They have a decent mediterranean presence too, and the women would get my vote.

Although no-one would choose French men, obviously.

Comment

Working...
            X