• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Apart from building a snowman......

If I can't go out, I'll probably be doing some decorating. I'm experimenting with swapping my halogen downlights with LEDs. Also have some finances to sort.

You?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Tonight - whisky tasting
      Tomorrow - recovering from whisky tasting and possibly a trek into town to the market and catch some live Jazz
      Sunday - Hoping that there is heavy snow on Monday so my flight is cancelled
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

yey friday

weights
        rowing / competing in a 'how-many-layers-can-you-get-on
        indoor cycling and bike stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          yey friday

weights
          rowing / competing in a 'how-many-layers-can-you-get-on
          indoor cycling and bike stuff
          Can't you go out and eat a few curries, down some beers, lard-ass on the sofa and give the rest of us a chance at the IM?

Comment

Riding the Tacx and buying a Milan-San Remo DVD to ride parts of that

Going to see Bettie Serveert in Deventer tomorrow night; a real 'blast from the past'.

Some of you may remember this;

this is new;

Before you ask, Carol van Dijk's 50 now, but I would.
            Last edited by Mich the Tester; 18 January 2013, 11:58.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Can't you go out and eat a few curries, down some beers, lard-ass on the sofa and give the rest of us a chance at the IM?
              I used ot more than makeup for it but now we have all been put on diets

skinny by july, might be as fast as you on the bike by then

ha ha

Comment

Playing with my new oscilliscope & function generator.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Paint a room, put up a few flatpacks. Basically set up a nursery for the wee one.

Vietnamese food with friends on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Riding the Tacx and buying a Milan-San Remo DVD to ride parts of that

Going to see Bettie Serveert in Deventer tomorrow night; a real 'blast from the past'.

Some of you may remember this;

this is new;

Before you ask, Carol van Dijk's 50 now, but I would.

Hmm, might check them out. They touring cloggers?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X