• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steuerberater

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steuerberater

Can anyone recommend a Steuerberater in Köln? You know, one who won't get me into bad deals where I get arrested at 4 a.m? Doesn't need to speak English.
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

And I notice that we don't have any non-UK recommendations in the Accountants sticky. So feel free to recommend any non-UK accountants who are happy to deal with UK contractors.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Thomas Zitzelsperger at expattax.de covers the whole of Germany and does everything by the book.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

If you use the famous 'Search' function you'll find a list of Steuerberaters in Germany used by German contractors...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          If you use the famous 'Search' function you'll find a list of Steuerberaters in Germany used by German contractors...
          I used the infamous 'Search' function with the term 'Steuerberaters in Germany used by German contractors' but it only gave this thread as a result, so I disappeared up my own *rse.

So I shortened it to 'Steuerberaters in Germany' but then it only gave 2 threads: this one and Germany - the taxman cometh. I looked through all 44 pages of that, but couldn't see a list of Steuerberater.

I guess I failed the Search test, but thanks anyway.
          Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
            I used the infamous 'Search' function with the term 'Steuerberaters in Germany used by German contractors' but it only gave this thread as a result, so I disappeared up my own *rse.

So I shortened it to 'Steuerberaters in Germany' but then it only gave 2 threads: this one and Germany - the taxman cometh. I looked through all 44 pages of that, but couldn't see a list of Steuerberater.

Do they have Steuerberaters anywhere else???
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post

Okay, I will admit it wasn't easy but the sticky at the top of the page and this post: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1641465
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Do they have Steuerberaters anywhere else???
                Austria
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The plural of Steuerberater is ... Steuerberater (no "s") ;-)

Drop the anglicised plural and you'll get loads of threads, even using the CUK search ...

Comment

Working...
                  X