• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

not so great ???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not so great ???

Looks like the Commercial Road between Canary Wharf with the square mile. That is pretty scary ... are those guys for real ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNYjxImCko
    Last edited by mos; 18 January 2013, 15:09.
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Originally posted by mos View Post
    Looks like the Commercial Road between Canary Wharf with the square mile. That is pretty scary ... are those guys for real ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNYjxImCko
    its in waltham forest -

Muslim patrol: Hooded vigilantes walking streets of London telling women to cover up and taking alcohol out of the hands of revellers so they behave the Islamic way | Mail Online

Comment

Any clue what the video is about for those behind a firewall?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        its in waltham forest -
        some people insist that its Fieldgate Street, Whitechapple
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Next cuk meet up in Waltham Forest? All the ladies (and MF if he insists!) to wear miniskirts and carry bottles of whisky. All for the right of freedom of speech - nothing else.

Old Hack and SupremeSpod to come down from Bridgwater with the marital aids in case backup required.......

Comment

Well I would question what 'some people' say.

I've been around there very recently and saw no sign of this kind of thing.

It's bad for business...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              It's a bunch of Muslim fanatics trying to 'enforce' their hated onto non-muslims.

If they REALLY don't like the way things are here why not fook off to some country who's name ends in -stan?

Don't try this at home ...

Comment

read the article would you ....

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  a Couple of gentlemen claiming to be 'Muslim Patrol' wandering round taking booze off people, harrassing scantily clad women and injured cyclists shouting 'this is a muslim area' and 'Move away from the mosque' I expect the local gangs will give them a kicking shortly.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    read the article would you ....
                    FFS this is general! You need to go back to welcome/faq until you read the rules :-

1. Don't bring facts into an argument. Extrapolation is encouraged. Have an opinion on everything. Fly off the handle at the slightest thing.
                    2. The mods are always right especially when they are wrong. Bannings will be decided at random - unless you cause the mods any work when they are guaranteed.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X