• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things not to do at Airport Security

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things not to do at Airport Security

1. Look Shifty
    2. Be Muslim
    3. Mention the word 'bomb'

And 4. Gangnam style cowboy dance when in the X-Ray machine. It appears its not a joking matter, it's not big, it's not clever and it gets you taken off into a side room for 20 minutes.

Lesson learned there then.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Did you get 4 out of 4 then?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      And 4. Gangnam style cowboy dance when in the X-Ray machine. It appears its not a joking matter, it's not big, it's not clever and it gets you taken off into a side room for 20 minutes. ...
      Is it true their hand goes in up to their elbow? That's what I heard
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Lesson learned there then.
        Can you sit now?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Is it true their hand goes in up to their elbow? That's what I heard
          I think you pay extra for that.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I think we pay extra for that as a special service just for MF.
            FTFY

Comment

Who was it who called SF airport and told them a balding, fat, short obnoxious Scotsman recovering from the flu would be carrying drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Who was it who called SF airport and told them a balding, fat, short obnoxious Scotsman recovering from the flu would be carrying drugs?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Carrying drugs you say? That really should be passed to the customs officers at the arriving airport and I think you still have time.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

MF was travelling with shauny? Blimey - wouldn't want to be sandwiched between those two on a long haul flight.

Comment

Working...
                    X