• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No bias though

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No bias though

From Die Welt

Sepp Blatter interview

"I am happy that the play is very offensive. The only exception is England who fielded just one striker in their second round match," he said. "That is not the kind of offensive football you would expect from a title contender."

He's right though. Why can't england play more than one striker like erm France and Thierry Henry. No, sorry, erm Portugal with Pauletta, no sorry I meant Argentina with Crespo, err that is I mean err.
    What a skank the man is, he's probably just upset because none of his lilttle african chums got through to the quarters. There's just no 2 ways about it. FIFA and EUFA and the EU don't like england because we won't toady to their little dreams of equal shares for all (oh yes and power for the europeans).
    Why not?

Sepp Blatter talks out of his arse.

What happened to his big statement that players caught on video diving, being violent or otherwise cheating would be given retrospective cards after the game? The refereeing has been appalling, so there are plenty of worthy cases.

Comment

Wendigo you have hit the problem with soccer square on the head.

It really surprises me that there is no disciplinary tribunal to hear cases of "cheating".

Actually...they need to give the umps the power to sinbin players AND more importantly start handing out life time bans for any player who touches a ump.

Bah, poofball...full of gays anyway

Mailman

Comment

It's not soccer

you muppet. It's football. Soccer is what americans and girls play.
        There are no umpires, there are referees and referee's assistants.
        FIFA choose tulipe referees for tournaments because they're mostly political decisions, they make loud noises about clamping down on whatever today's bete-noire is and then the referees screw up, mostly through incompetence it has to be said although there are certainly instances where referees do seem biased.

You have unbelievably enough actually made a potentially interesting point. Sinbins might be worth a try.
        Why not?

Comment

Working...
        X