• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well its finally started

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its finally started

Snowing in cloggers and will be for the next 24 hours.

Getting to the airport tomorrow is going to be fun, given that there will be no bus service from where I live into town ( so will have to walk) and a reduced train service and then there's the possibility of flights being cancelled.

Deep joy.
    Last edited by norrahe; 20 January 2013, 15:35.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Deep joy.
    snow
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      snow
      Throat?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Snowing in cloggers and will be for the next 24 hours.

Getting to the airport tomorrow is going to be fun, given that there will be no bus service from where I live into town ( so will have to walk) and a reduced train service and then there's the possibility of flights being cancelled.

Deep joy.
        May have to WFH tomorrow.

Not 'cos of the snow but it's 17:34 and I'm already wasted!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

They've already decided son's school will be closed tomorrow for years 7-10. Elf and safety innit.

Comment

Well I'm flying sleazyjet, who give f*** all info on if a flight is delayed or not, so that will be a fat lot of good when I have to get up at 4am, trek 2 miles to the station and finally get to the airport to find the ferkin flight was cancelled.

If I was back in blighty it would be a simple case of I'm WFH!

Is it really worth the hassle?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it really worth the hassle?
              Probably not.

Just think: what would you do if you didn't go into work tomorrow and could do anything you want?

I'm sure it would be brilliant. And if you're cooking, double so!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X