• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof that valleys boyos will fight anything.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that valleys boyos will fight anything.

A British grandfather on holiday in Australia is being hailed as a hero after he grabbed a shark by its tail and tried to drag it away from people playing at the edge of the sea.

Paul Marshallsea, 62, from Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales, was on a beach north of Brisbane in Queensland when a siren was sounded to warn of a shark in the water.

Mr Marshallsea ran to the shoreline and grabbed the 2m (6ft) shark by the tail.

Indy Linky

Proof that you can take the boy out of the valleys but you can't take the valleys out of the boy.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    A
    Proof that you can take the boy out of the valleys but you can't take the valleys out of the boy.
    Zeity would have made short work of the sea food

Comment

Oddly I have been talking on a different forum about what life was like back in the valley when I was growing up.

People honestly told me Portsmouth was rough when I lived there especially on the docks where I used to go to the night clubs, I burst out laughing.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

He thought it was a sheep and was going to **** it?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Did someone tell him the shark was English?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            A British grandfather on holiday in Australia is being hailed as a hero after he grabbed a shark by its tail and seduced it away from people playing at the edge of the sea.

Paul Marshallsea, 62, from Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales, was on a beach north of Brisbane in Queensland when a siren was sounded to warn of a shark in the water.

Mr Marshallsea ran to the shoreline and made passionate love with the 2m (6ft) shark.

ftfy
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's funny that he's gone to Australia on holiday as there's 8 times more sheep there than in Wales
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                It's funny that he's gone to Australia on holiday as there's 8 times more sheep there than in Wales
                It's the Welsh equivalent of Gary Glitter going to Thailand

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                  It's the Welsh equivalent of Gary Glitter going to Thailand
                  Wouldn't paedo-boyos be out there looking for fresh, frolicking lambs?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Mr Marshallsea, who is from Wales, which is a country the size of Wales, said ' I jumped the shark, look you'

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X