• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh right, now I understand.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh right, now I understand.

From The Guardian's letters page today:-

When labour MP Claire Curtis-Thomas introduced a Bill to consign "sexually explicit" men's magazines to the top shelf, she would not have read a highly cerebral article in next month's Arena, entitled "No Sex Please, We're Terrorists".

The piece explains that 9/11 and the rise of Islamic terrorism is just down to a general lack of skirt. "Think what it must be like to be 15, with all these powerful urges charging through your blood. And to believe that those feelings are truly evil," writes Carl Latham.

The piece even suggests that suicide bombings may be due to "the idea of limitless sex after death [being] overwhelmingly desirable for a boy desperate to lose his virginity".

Could this be true?

That is not a new theory by any means so, yes, it may certainly have elements of truth in it. Mohammed Atta (the pilot of one of the 9/11 planes) is alleged to have spent all day every day at his hotel by the flying school he attended watching the chicks in the pool.

Comment

Is that why the fuzzy-wuzzies are always spontaneously shooting into the air?

Dirty heathens.... make them wear boxing gloves at night
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

They don't like it up 'em.

Comment

Naturally its true as I said this about 3 months back.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X