• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

agents who don't give feedback and fish for references

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agents who don't give feedback and fish for references

Here is my list of agents that DO give feedback and DON'T fish for 'references';
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Let's face it - agents have more front than Blackpool

Comment

They have a living to earn. Let them do their job. You know how the games is played.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          They have a living to earn. Let them do their job. You know how the games is played.
          Ahh, bless them

Comment

I don't mid the question : who didn't you get a job with recently.

To which I am happy to say:
            BoE
            JLR

But I do mind them asking what else is in your pipeline so that I can **** it up for you

Comment

1) It's easy to avoid giving out leads
              2) Feedback is pointless, the only feedback there can be is they chose someone else

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                Ahh, bless them
                I don't want to hold a telefon for them. I am just saying we all know they are fookers. Except for DodgyAgent of course......

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                  1) It's easy to avoid giving out leads
                  2) Feedback is pointless, the only feedback there can be is they chose someone else
                  But it would be nice to know why they chose someone else and if there is anything else you can improve on.

But it would be nice to win the lottery.

Comment

feedback is only any use if it will change the way you operate. The number of useful things that 25 year old snot nosed barrow boys have told me in my career is a number between minus one and one and it ryhmes with hero

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X