• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My God, today is going slowly.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My God, today is going slowly.

Running through a 400 page test procedure in a freezing office (heating stuffed up again). I am slowly losing the will to live.

I do hope that NickFitz earns his rep and posts some Monday links soon.

Ditto that. Off on hols next week, so counting down the hours on site.

Worse still, gig a bit slow at the moment so looking for interesting stuff to do. Picked up an HLD to review earlier, but even that only took 40 mins.

Comment

You could always go through some of the old monday links.

Comment

tell me about it
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You could always go through some of the old monday links.
          Did that last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
            Ditto that. Off on hols next week, so counting down the hours on site.

Worse still, gig a bit slow at the moment so looking for interesting stuff to do. Picked up an HLD to review earlier, but even that only took 40 mins.
            Where are you going?

Comment

Working...
            X