• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What TV service do you have?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What TV service do you have?

Poll bollocks...
    Terrestrial
    0.00%
    Freeview
    18.75%
    Sky
    25.00%
    Cable
    31.25%
    Other
    9.38%
    None
    15.63%
    AndyW's Ma's videos
    0.00%
    Me, me, me...

Cable. All three billion channels (or so it seems) of cack at the speed of light.

Comment

Telly. The human race missed a great opportunity there.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Sky. My cack comes from space.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Technically none and all of them, no paid service but I have t'interweb so I get to watch everything, if you know where to look
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Mainly FreeSat which isn't on your list.
            But we have FreeView too (only ever used for Dave or if the PVR is recording two satellite channels); your poll doesn't allow multiple choice.

Are you cut out for creating polls?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sky because it costs about £5 a month (mates rates from years back)
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Mainly FreeSat which isn't on your list.
                But we have FreeView too (only ever used for Dave or if the PVR is recording two satellite channels); your poll doesn't allow multiple choice.

Are you cut out for creating polls?
                The other choice stretches yer intelligence?

Nothing changes with you d000gh does it?

So one last time ya fckin arewipe go and fck yerself, seriously.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  Freeview and a Smart TV for Internet access. Did have cable but got rid of it saving £50 a month & bought Humax boxes instead.
                  Similar except I use to have an IPTV service with lots of channels.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Moved out of the sky-only sticks to a 'temporary' new gaff. Didn't have any telly or broadband so took the cable option with £140 cashback from quidco. It's certainly a superior speed of service to the sky version at my old place but the tv interface isn't as good - ie sky seems better than tivo in my opinion. Not too taken with the internet enabled tv or vd player either - they both refuse to connect to my Love Film account so I use laptop via HDMI. Kind of spoils the experience...

Comment

Working...
                    X