• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just a matter of time....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a matter of time....

The guy next to me is proper lurgyfied, coughing and spluttering away. Just in time for the weekend. Great......

Comment

Is he a permie? Remind him that he gets sick days and should not be in as he will make everyone else ill.

And tell him to get a flu jab next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

And tell him to get a flu jab next year.
        How's that going to help if all he has is a common cold?

Comment

lol as a premie you are damned if you do and damned if you do not.

if you take a day off sick your sh!tty permie middle managment dickwad will use that as an excuse to mark you down on your next performance review

if you do not you give it to everyone else --- and also middle managment dickwad will still treat you like sh!t to justify their pointless little petty minded lives living in a 3 bedroom box on a sh!tty new build estate comparing who has the best specced vauxhall insignia whilst listening to their fat spouse bitch about eastenders

a fookin hate this!

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
            How's that going to help if all he has is a common cold?
            I have found that when I have a flu jab I get less colds. That could well be psychological.

And in other Wilmslow news - BBC News - Broadcaster Stuart Hall charged with rape

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have found that when I have a flu jab I get less colds. That could well be psychological.
              WBPS +1

Comment

I'm just over mine old boy - 11 days it's taken.

No invoicing outage.

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                X