• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Recruitment Agencies in Sydney

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Recruitment Agencies in Sydney

Does anyone have any experience dealing with recruitment agencies in Sydney and could recommend/warn me of some? I've looked around but it's difficult to get an appreciation of who's worthwhile. I'm a developer whose previous roles in London have all been gotten through Aston Carter who I've found to have good access to pretty much any development role in the financial services sector. A similar type agency in Sydney would be great.

Give Bruce a call

Comment

Have you contacted ɐılɐɹʇsn∀ ɹǝʇɹɐƆ uoʇs∀

Comment

You're better off looking for a job rather than an agency.

Start here maybe? SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Have you contacted ɐılɐɹʇsn∀ ɹǝʇɹɐƆ uoʇs∀
          I looked on their site and they don't have an Australia section. I also spoke to my current agent and he didn't mention an Australia office unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by graeme86 View Post
            I looked on their site and they don't have an Australia section. I also spoke to my current agent and he didn't mention an Australia office unfortunately.
            Whoosh.....

Comment

Korn Ferry International they have an office in Sydney - dealt with a good recruiter there.

Comment

Originally posted by graeme86 View Post
                Does anyone have any experience dealing with recruitment agencies in Sydney and could recommend/warn me of some? I've looked around but it's difficult to get an appreciation of who's worthwhile. I'm a developer whose previous roles in London have all been gotten through Aston Carter who I've found to have good access to pretty much any development role in the financial services sector. A similar type agency in Sydney would be great.
                I'm 10 years out of date but the agencies in Sydney make our lot look highly professional in comparison. The contracting market is ( or defo was ! ) a lot lot smaller than here and so you don't tend to get dedicated contract agencies and when they did find you contract work are looking to take a one off fee from the client or have you on onerous payment terms. I just don't think they get the turnover of a national UK agency.

Comment

PM Aussielong.

Comment

Finite are ok, try Chris or Tim

Atticus is ok, try Richard

I go direct now but I've known all these guys a long time, no issues

Comment

Working...
                    X