• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swansea ball boy - should action be taken?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swansea ball boy - should action be taken?

BBC News - Swansea ball boy: Eden Hazard to avoid police action

Should action be taken? And if so, what?

John Terry to have sex with Swansea ball boy’s girlfriend

Comment

The ball boy should be banned from doing that job ever again. If he had not behaved they way he had the situation would never have arose.

As punishment he should be made to spend the rest of his life in Swansea

Comment

Meanwhile, three Chelsea supporters were arrested before last night's match for possessing flares following a joint operation between South Wales Police and Swansea City.
        Sounds like the fashion police were out in force.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

He watched a group of people kicking a ball then as soon as it comes near him he jumps on it in order to frustrate a player who is paid to kick a ball.

People as thick as that deserve to be kicked.

Comment

Rescind the card and move on, it was a heat of the moment thing and they have both apologised.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              He watched a group of people kicking a ball then as soon as it comes near him he jumps on it in order to frustrate a player who is paid to kick a ball.

People as thick as that deserve to be kicked.
              Apparently he posted on twitter before the game what he planned to do! And said something like "the king of ball boys is back".

Its incredibly unsporting - its a game of football not WW3. Another nail in the coffin of the UK.

Comment

Regardless of what the ball boy did you can't go kicking people like that, Hazard should be banned for a while. Chelsea really are twats united aren't they.

Regarding the ball boys action, very unsporting, so hit Swansea with a hefty fine.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Yes, the ball boy should be thrown out of the Swansea Youth Academy for wasting time, and that appalling acting afterwards...

Oh not what you mean

Hazard is royally screwed, the FA have no choice but not to throw the book at him.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Hazard is royally screwed, the FA have no choice but not to throw the book at him.
                    What did Cantona get for kicking that fan?

Comment

Working...
                    X