• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women in combat robes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women in combat robes

Sexy or a bit lesbo butch?

I keep seeing adverts for that site uniform dating so there must be something in it.

Comment

When I were a soldier, I was stationed with a unit of females, about 150 of em, and their barracks was off limits to males.

One night the MP's did a raid and caught three blokes in bed with birds.
      So they were hoiked up in front of the major and asked if they 'would accept their punishment'
      (if you say yes, you might get guard duties, fined or a few days in the local pokey. If you say no, it goes to a courts martial. noone EVER says no)

these blokes said no.
      The major sh@t himself. The sergeant major sh@t himself. The WRAC oic sh@t herself.

so the sergeant major takes the three lads around the back, to find out why they were being so stoopid.

They said they would accept their punishment if the 35 birds who had been caught in bed with 35 other birds were also charged.

the charges were quietly dropped.

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 24 January 2013, 16:03. Reason: if
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Plenty of girls in Combat at my gym

Body Combat that is....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Sexy or a bit lesbo butch?

Is this a DnD RPG type question?

Last edited by Scrag Meister; 24 January 2013, 16:04.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
          X