• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just creating my first invoice in donkeys years....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just creating my first invoice in donkeys years....

... feels good, never in the field of human endeavour has so much been paid for so little.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    According to sasguru in the CUK archives in 2005, he was living mortgaged up to the eyeballs, debt laden as far as the eye could see.

Roll forward to 2011 and not only does he now live mortgage free in a £1m+ house, but has a superbike, and a Mazda MPS, and Aygo on the drive, £50K shed in the garden, a retirement property bought for cash in Portugal when the pound is worth fook all and reems of cash in the bank as he says "waiting to snap up dozens of prime central London real estate" for his BTL portfolio.

Can this sockies script writers please refer to their notes for any future posts.

Thankyou.
    Roll forward to 2013 and he hasnt worked for donkeys years. Thanks for the above post Prawn.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
      Roll forward to 2013 and he hasnt worked for donkeys years. Thanks for the above post Prawn.
      Where did I say I hadn't worked for donkey's years?
      As for Dim's comment, of course I was mortgaged up to the eyeballs in 2005.
      Luckily the value of my BTLs was much higher than my debt.

You really are a cretin of a loser.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Did you manage to remember how to use Word OK?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          ... feels good, never in the field of human endeavour has so much been paid for so little.
          Did you donate your elderly prostate for medical research?

Comment

Where did I say I hadn't worked for donkey's years?
            As for Dim's comment, of course I was mortgaged up to the eyeballs in 2005.
            Luckily the value of my BTLs was much higher than my debt.

You really are a cretin of a loser.
            This bit here, we call it the title: "Just creating my first invoice in donkeys years...." or is the next chapter in the story that you an now retired permie worker, who likes to post on a forum for contractors. You couldnt make it up. So just to be clear, when were you actually last a contractor?

You may think what you like, but then Im not the loser who had to ask to be banned for a month as he couldnt control himself to stop posting on a forum for contractors. Sad.. Very sad.

Comment

This bit here, we call it the title: "Just creating my first invoice in donkeys years...." or is the next chapter in the story that you an now retired permie worker, who likes to post on a forum for contractors. You couldnt make it up. So just to be clear, when were you actually last a contractor?

You may think what you like, but then Im not the loser who had to ask to be banned for a month as he couldnt control himself to stop posting on a forum for contractors. Sad.. Very sad.
              I was a contractor from 1992 to 2006. Permie after that. Resigned last year with a view to not working again, couldn't hack not doing anything, now doing part time contrcating from home.

Capish?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I was a contractor from 1992 to 2006. Permie after that. Resigned last year with a view to not working again, couldn't hack not doing anything, now doing part time contrcating from home.

Capish?
                My god. So you are still posting on a forum about something you havent done for 6 years. I think given you have to ask the mods to ban you as you cant stop yourself, you obviously have serious mental health problems. Move on.

Have you considered mumsnet? I know you arent a mum, and your spawn probably left decades ago, but the same sort of things havent stopped you posting here. I also feel the people there are more on the same level of intelligence as yourself, with your politics too you'd fit right in!
                Last edited by escapeUK; 24 January 2013, 16:58.

Comment

My god. So you are still posting on a forum about something you havent done for 6 years. I think given you have to ask the mods to ban you as you cant stop yourself, you obviously have serious mental health problems. Move on.

Have you considered mumsnet? I know you arent a mum, and your spawn probably left decades ago, but the same sort of things havent stopped you posting here. I also feel the people there are more on the same level of intelligence as yourself, with your politics too you'd fit right in!
                  1. Loads of people on here are permie. Your point is?

2. Mumsnet makes General look like a bedwetting, liberal forum.
                  But why would I expect a moron like you to know anything about anything?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

1. Loads of people on here are permie. Your point is?

2. Mumsnet makes General look like a bedwetting, liberal forum.
                    But why would I expect a moron like you to know anything about anything?
                    So you post there too, I see. What persona are you there? Hard working mum, with two children 5 & 8, I bet

Have you noticed how you just go cretin, moron, cretin, moron. Is that the best you can do? Its rather boring. Im sure you think it the ultimate in insults, but Im pretty sure that it doesnt bother anyone who has read it more than once before. Sorry to break that to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X