• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Review of Agencies & Clients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review of Agencies & Clients

Is there a single resource that we can use to rate/comment on agents & clients ?

I have a searched round tinternet and this board but not found anything yet

I am aware of the data protection act

Originally posted by Cuban Raft Rider View Post
    Is there a single resource that we can use to rate/comment on agents & clients ?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ml#post1280842
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

And as for reviewing clients, well...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Obviously not. The DPA applies to individuals; not companies and businesses
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Another CUK link
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Why dont you contact tripadvisor (Holiday Reviews - Hotels, Resorts and Holiday Packages - TripAdvisor) and tell them that you may have an opportunity for them?

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Why dont you contact tripadvisor (Holiday Reviews - Hotels, Resorts and Holiday Packages - TripAdvisor) and tell them that you may have an opportunity for them?

DA - if I give you +ve will you reduce the cut you take from 40% to 39%?

Comment

For agent reviews I usually use urban dictionary.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  DA - if I give you +ve will you reduce the cut you take from 40% to 39%?
                  For you BP anything
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                  X