• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some men just want to watch the world burn

I'd suggest that would be very dangerous. Much like how if a plane's wing or a skyscraper were completely rigid they'd catastrophically fail, surely breast were designed in the same way?

Still, at least SimonMac will be pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
      I'd suggest that would be very dangerous. Much like how if a plane's wing or a skyscraper were completely rigid they'd catastrophically fail, surely breast were designed in the same way?

Maybe more research is needed? You could get women to wear a variety of bras of different rigidity and jggle them to see if they fail. All in the name of science of course.

Comment

looks gay to me
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This means no more fun at my BodyAttack classes.

I love watching the new girlies come to their first class without the sports bra, their norks lolloping about, dazzling away in the reflection of the mirror as we do the high kicks and grapevines.

It is the little things in life.......

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post

Oi! Leave me out of.... hmmm boobs!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
              This means no more fun at my BodyAttack classes.

I love watching the new girlies come to their first class without the sports bra, their norks lolloping about, dazzling away in the reflection of the mirror as we do the high kicks and grapevines.

It is the little things in life.......
              Odds on Wilmslow being up in court have just shortened.

Comment

Working...
              X