• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need to complain strongly to my gym...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to complain strongly to my gym...

The guy who takes the Kettlebells class is too good a looker.

This means that the good looking girls flock to the class.

This means that the gym desperado's also flock to the class to have a pop at the good lookers.

This means that the mingers are feeling very self conscious so I don't have a chance with the birds as the good lookers are punching above my weight.

The good lookers are too good for the desperado's, so they don't get a look in.

All a complete waste of time really.

Yes, our kettle bell guy is a bit of a hunk; must come with the territory

Comment

Surely this helps. The mingers are self conscious. Self-conscious and low self-esteem are 2 qualities i look for in women

Comment

Of course you stand a chance - women care more about personality than looks.

On second thoughts.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Of course you stand a chance - women care more about personality than looks.
          Thankfully, you're wrong on that.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Thankfully, you're wrong on that.
            Thats it - just ruin my Wilmslow wind up and my joke. Make my life a misery.

Anyway, women like to pretend its all about personality. The only time they don't is when their biological alarm clock goes off and they just want the male genetic material. Makes one sick being treated like an object doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Thats it - just ruin my Wilmslow wind up and my joke. Make my life a misery.

Anyway, women like to pretend its all about personality. The only time they don't is when they see a firm bottom , a pair of muscular thighs and a well toned abdomen. They don't even care about the face if the body's right.
              ftfy
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
                The guy who takes the Kettlebells class is too good a looker.

This means that the good looking girls flock to the class.

This means that the gym desperado's also flock to the class to have a pop at the good lookers.

This means that the mingers are feeling very self conscious so I don't have a chance with the birds as the good lookers are punching above my weight.

The good lookers are too good for the desperado's, so they don't get a look in.

All a complete waste of time really.

Sorry - I will stop taking the kettleball class. That was my Plan B

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                  Sorry - I will stop taking the kettleball class. That was my Plan B
                  I was going to say I will keep taking the Kettleball class, now the real ugly Bloke that kept making the girls throw up isn't going to join, I'm left with the merely ugly blokes to contrast my stunning good looks. I get more action than James Bond!

I'll tell you when I'm bored of all the MFF action.

toodlepipski
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X