• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tennis Anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennis Anyone?

BBC Sport - Australian Open 2013 Andy Murray v Roger Federer

And they're off!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Prediction ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Prediction ?
      Fed

Comment

Has Murray lost yet?

Comment

Yup, Federer in 4 sets for me !

Although Crocodile Dunblane may now have what it takes after beating Federer in a final and winning a major.

Not betting on this one, for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            Murray for me. Straight sets.
            A bold statement !! are you wagering that anywhere and if so, what odds ?

Comment

Looking good so far. Troll will be well chuffed!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                Haven't bet this one. I did when he one the US and a nice little earner it was to. (Plus I'm watching the game, so I'm sticking with straight sets based on intent so far)
                I put a grand on him to lose all of his earlier major semi and final appearances (against any of the top three) and it worked for a bit with a couple of comfortable ones and one or two squeeky bum ones. Stopped betting against him after the olympics.

Think the US open may have given him what he needs in the mental department, i.e. Djokovic and Federer can be beaten in major finals and he is capable of doing it.

Comment

First set 6-4 to Murray.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Come on Muz!

Comment

Working...
                    X