• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me now! Or you will be cursed to spend eternity in the bowels of hell.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Tell me now! Or you will be cursed to spend eternity in the bowels of hell.
    plan b coding tomorrow as everyone is out.

We have a new vicar on Sunday and I'm doing coffee as everyone points and pokes him (so they'll be hundreds extra)
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Getting snowed in looks like
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Plan is to be in Southampton for a mate's company's Christmas party. Held now cos pre-Xmas is a very very busy time for them.

Weather pemitting.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Recruiting drug mules in a shopping centre in South london.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Recruiting drug mules in a shopping centre in South london.
            You are too late : Prince Charles gets down with the kids at The Oval | Metro News

Note the girl using her fingers as a gun.......

Comment

Quiet one this weekend thanks. Still no drinking and on a diet so just trying to keep occupied and not think about food and wine.

I've got a model steam engine kit on order so I want to tidy up the workshop before it arrives. I'll also have a quick tidy up of the garage and sort some of my tools out.

I'm in the process of swapping out our halogen lights for LEDs so I'll carry on with that.

I've got a new triple screen Eyefinity set up so will hopefully have some time to have a play.

You?
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                You are too late : Prince Charles gets down with the kids at The Oval | Metro News

Note the girl using her fingers as a gun.......
                Turf war!!!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  You?
                  At last someone asks! Not all on cuk are impolite. Or is it cos I is too boring?

Anyway - tomorrow is typical Saturday for autistic baby bp - gambados soft play followed by swimming.

Sunday is not church as its first holy communion day which is way too busy. Elder bp son wants to go to the "top secret" Kelvedon nuclear bunker. In 2005 I went there 6 times! Been back twice a year since. I am so bored of the place! But as the "Greatest of Dads" I will smile and get on with it.

I will think about training. But I am unlikely to get any done. Its only the thought of Dallas "chicking" me at midnightman that causes me to do any atall.

Oh and its bonus announcement day today. Which might affect my plans......

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Turf war!!!
                    He has quite a few heavies behind him. Do you have many heavies? Apart from the ones on the cuk fat club thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X