• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel dirty for even thinking this but.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel dirty for even thinking this but.....

Does anyone know for sure the email address structure for Lorien? Is it @Lorien.co.uk or @lorienresourcing.co.uk?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I'm tempted to -ve rep you for that!
    Join IPSE

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about going permie
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The stench of desperation.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I thought this was going to be a thread about going permie
          Nah, not even I can sink that low....

Oh sorry MF, didn't see you there

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            The stench of desperation.
            Not desperate, not even officially turned down the extension thats on the table let alone finished here yet, but got sniff of one that might be perfect to move to, and being proactive, which I hope all contractors are when looking for the next jump

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Not desperate, not even officially turned down the extension thats on the table let alone finished here yet, but got sniff of one that might be perfect to move to, and being proactive, which I hope all contractors are when looking for the next jump
              Lorien are not the worst lot on the market tbh.

It's the Lorien.co.uk domain name that you want but personally I would seek out the person to speak to first rather than expect them to actually read an email submitted cold.

Good luck
              Last edited by bobspud; 25 January 2013, 11:53. Reason: Wrong domain name

Comment

Have you tried [email protected] she's the head of elf'n'safety there allegedly
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                X