• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And so it begins....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so it begins....

Now my UK based role has gone online as well & within the first 10 minutes I have two applications. It will be interesting to see the difference in candidates for this role as this one is more an opening graduate role working and being mentored by me directly.

What should be the criteria on which I sift the applications?

(Make that 3)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The width and density of the brown envelope?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

gender/age

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Now my UK based role has gone online as well & within the first 10 minutes I have two applications. It will be interesting to see the difference in candidates for this role as this one is more an opening graduate role working and being mentored by me directly.

(Make that 3)
        Criteria 1 - Can you tolerate morons?

Comment

Is this the episode where Kramer gets an intern to help him with the day to day activities of Kramerica Industries?

Comment

Link, or it never happened...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Criteria 2 - How large are your breasts?

Comment

sex?
                sex willingness to have (their side)?
                sex willingness to have (your side)?
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  7 applications in 20 minutes. How come I'm getting all the dross? Need to speak to HR.

Also regretting it now, means I'll have to go into the office.
                  You should have advertised it on cuk to get real quality.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    I'm after graduates. ie. People with degrees
                    you deluded fool. Degrees don't prove anything about competence. Just look at anyone on here, at work or anywhere to be honest.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X