• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guys! We're off the hook!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys! We're off the hook!

Why do straight men devote so much headspace to those big, bulbous bags of fat drooping from women's chests? Scientists have never satisfactorily explained men's curious breast fixation, but now, a neuroscientist has struck upon an explanation that he says "just makes a lot of sense.
    It turns out it's not our fault .... NORKS

"Recent studies have found that nipple stimulation enhances sexual arousal in the great majority of women"

-I imagine these scientists are persevering though, if the sample size is large enough, they might just find one.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      It turns out it's not our fault .... NORKS
      When you can't login next time you visit CUK please visit this thread to see the reason.

HTH

Comment

Isn't it because big boobs = good ability to feed offspring = good chance of baby surviving = good chance of male's gene continuing.

Comment

I always thought it was just because they look great...

Comment

Does this mean I can now go over to the fit secretary and grab a handful? Or do I have to stick with drooling down her cleavage like I have never seen a naked woman before?

Comment

I dont buy the loose association with breast feeding. If that were the case, people who were bottle-fed, like me, would have a life-time unswerving affection for the bottle...

oh wait......
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Isn't it to do with the way mammals in general are attracted to butt cleaveage, but because we walk upright and face each other, nature had to come up with an alternative for humans. Yaay nature.

Though as it says in that article, men of tribes where the women don't cover their breasts don't spend all day gawping. So perhaps it's purely down to being told we're not meant to be looking that makes looking irresistable. So the best way to stop ogling in the workplace is for all women to go to work naked.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Isn't it to do with the way mammals in general are attracted to butt cleaveage, but because we walk upright and face each other, nature had to come up with an alternative for humans. Yaay nature.

Though as it says in that article, men of tribes where the women don't cover their breasts don't spend all day gawping. So perhaps it's purely down to being told we're not meant to be looking that makes looking irresistable. So the best way to stop ogling in the workplace is for all women to go to work naked.
                  You need to go and work here.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    You need to go and work here.
                    That site would be a lot more convincing if the two young attractive women featured didn't have tramp stamps, and the picture didn't have "Click to enlarge picture" underneath.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X