• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wail- abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wail- abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

I cant figure out what is going on .... can you ?

Adil Rashid: Paedophile claimed his Muslim upbringing meant 'he didn't know it was illegal to have sex with a girl of 13' | Mail Online

Last edited by mos; 27 January 2013, 01:49.
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

That my friend is CUK posting material manna from heaven.

Comment

Not a paedophile. That's the desire to have sex with prepubescent girls. This particular lass doesn't appear to have been in that category.. His muslim upbringing wasn't typical - most muslims in Britain are not educated in some madrassa.

It's incredible though that the only education he appears to have received is from this madrassa in England. I thought all schools were subject to Ofsted.

I'm amazed he didn't get jail time though for statutory rape.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Rusty Knife. It's the only way.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

How about a poll for all those female posters here to find out the ages when you lost your cherries - in the group that I knew during my teenage years there were one or two who lost it at 13 but all had by 16 & these girls came from predominately middle class backgrounds

I only ever knew a 21 year old virgin, she was intelligent, attractive, had huge knockers but for some reason no one ever had
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

ignorantia legis neminem excusat
            According to the law he's a nonce. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              How about a poll for all those female posters here to find out the ages when you lost your cherries - in the group that I knew during my teenage years there were one or two who lost it at 13 but all had by 16 & these girls came from predominately middle class backgrounds
              I am not sure what is your point. Do you recon that the age of consent for internet sex dating should be set at 13?
              If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
                I am not sure what is your point. Do you recon that the age of consent for internet sex dating should be set at 13?
                My point is that 13 year old girls have always had and will have sex
                Last edited by Troll; 27 January 2013, 10:46.
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  My point is that 13 year old girls have always had and will have sex
                  Some do. And when the sex is with a fourteen/fifteen year old boy, that's one thing. When it's with a 30 year old man, that's quite another. Eighteen probably falls into the "should know better" category, but an immature eighteen year old is only by the loosest definition a man.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Some do. And when the sex is with a fourteen/fifteen year old boy, that's one thing. When it's with a 30 year old man, that's quite another. Eighteen probably falls into the "should know better" category, but an immature eighteen year old is only by the loosest definition a man.
                    Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                    X