• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale

England flag. Fits Porsche and Ferrari. Hardly used.

£2.99 ono

What's another four years anyway?

Comment

Ah well, at least we have crowd shots of some Brasilians to look forward to
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Come on Brasil.....
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Not long now until Light Relief.....
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Oh well, that's the end of them too.

Any French crumpet FG?

Comment

Man of the match to me - Owen Hargreaves! Look on the bright side - I think we found our Makelele
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sigh. If only our immigrants were at good at footy as their immigrants....

I blame new labour
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  Man of the match to me - Owen Hargreaves! Look on the bright side - I think we found our Makelele
                  Hargreaves was magnificent.

We played better after Beckham went off. Lampard's corners were better than his for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Hargreaves was magnificent.

We played better after Beckham went off. Lampard's corners were better than his for a start.
                    That's probably because he plays in Germany. He demonstrated all the traditional German virtues: good team player, strong work ethic combined with physical fitness and calmness under pressure for the penalty. Makes our "stars" look like a bunch of women.

PS Becks should now be dropped for good. He's more suited to male modelling or some other nancy-boy occupation. Typical of him to hog the lime-light and announce his "retirement" as captain. I suspect he was captain in name only.
                    The only time he looked like a leader was that game in Greece.
                    Last edited by sasguru; 2 July 2006, 11:58.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X