• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lovefilm question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovefilm question

Where do they keep the stuff you've heard of?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Where do they keep the stuff you've heard of?
    Under the counter.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If all the films they have for rent were available on watch now, it would be a good service. But they aren't and I can't be arsed to wait for someone to post me a film.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Just wait till you have to talk to the spacker of a bob that's in charge of disconnections.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          If all the films they have for rent were available on watch now, it would be a good service. But they aren't and I can't be arsed to wait for someone to post me a film.
          If watch now worked it would be better than it is. 2 hours of ******* about with silverlight and still no joy. **** em.

Note for mods: I didn't try and bypass the swear filter. It's broken.
          Last edited by doodab; 27 January 2013, 21:06.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I enjoy waiting for the love film dvd to fall through the letterbox - the thrill of surprise is superb.

Though the film we watching Friday night was disturbing. A 17 year old girl getting raped. That should not be allowed in any film. Or maybe I am just getting old.

Comment

Lovefilm question

I did like love film, then I got a bit tired of the admin. Joined Netflix and reasonably happy- find it good for box sets. But the selection of movies is pretty thin on the ground. They don't even have rocky for christsakes!
              "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
              Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

XBMC FTW!

I'm just wondering how mainstream it has to become before installing it becomes an offence!
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Lovefilm instant = total crap
                  Lovefilm DVD through the post = good.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    XBMC FTW!

I'm just wondering how mainstream it has to become before installing it becomes an offence!
                    Ditto.

And since a certain major "usenet indexing site" has gone offline, Lovefilm + makemkv make a great combination
                    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Working...
                    X