• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great Courses - any good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Courses - any good?

The Great Courses® - Audio & Video Lectures from The World

I keep seeing these courses advertised and wondered if anyone had used them and if they were any good, and would recommend them?
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    The Great Courses® - Audio & Video Lectures from The World

I keep seeing these courses advertised and wondered if anyone had used them and if they were any good, and would recommend them?
    (PirateBay or equivalent). Shhhhhh.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I take a view that anything advertising heavily all of a sudden is probably being spammed by affiliates in some kind of pyramid scheme.

It might not be correct, but I've saved a lot of Darwin £s.

Comment

Working...
      X