• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurrah!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah!

The Daleks are back!

Made for a good surprise finish and a fantastic cliff hanger as well.

I hope theres no more of that Bad Wolf crap, the Face of Boe appears and saves the day and Rose dies horribly(not the alternative dimension dog version) as shes getting on my tits.

New Series. The Master please. We want the Master!!!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I reckon the Cybermen and Daleks are going to have it out and just use Earth as a battleground. Why doesn't she just look into the Tardis and use the "universal doctor who invincible bad guy" routine.

Damn I may have spoiled it.
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

I wouldn't entirely rule out me appearing at the end of the next week's episode as the brains behind it all.

Comment

No doubt with a subtly evil and cunning plan for the downfall of the Great Meddler, Oh Magnificent and Treacherous One.

Comment

Indeed, O trusty minion. It will be a plan of baffling complexity and cunning. Either that, or as usual it will be a plan as mad as they come.

Comment

Soooooo, if the daleks survived the great time war in a void ship how about the rest of the timelords??

(and the doctors son?)
              maybe its Micky?

Comment

Originally posted by chunkymonkey
                maybe its Micky?
                Ricky.

Comment

actuallyyyyyy its mikey smith , rickey was the other one

jus found this snippet

"Captain Jack gets his own show.

Torchwood will debut on BBC Three late next year. Created by Russell T Davies it stars John Barrowman as Captain Jack.

"Torchwood will be a dark, clever, wild, sexy, British crime/sci-fi paranoid thriller cop show with a sense of humour - the X Files meets This Life," says Russell T Davies.

"It's a renegade bunch of investigators charged by the British government to find alien technology that has fallen to Earth," BBC Three controller Stuart Murphy told The Independent."

do you think there would be any chance that Jack is coming back? the Dr could do with as much help he could get
                  Last edited by chunkymonkey; 2 July 2006, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkymonkey
                    do you think there would be any chance that Jack is coming back? the Dr could do with as much help he could get
                    I could tell you but I'd have to kill you first.

Comment

Working...
                    X