• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone here been investigated for IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone here been investigated for IR35

Just had a straw poll of contractors, and none of them have or directly know anyone who has been investigated. Have you, or anyone you know directly (ie not my mate Dave met a fella in a chip shop, whos son's cousin's friend's butcher was).
    Yes, I have been investigated.
    6.00%
    No, I haven't.
    86.00%
    IR AndyW's mum.
    8.00%
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

I haven't, i know one mate that had though.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
      Just had a straw poll of contractors, and none of them have or directly know anyone who has been investigated. Have you, or anyone you know directly (ie not my mate Dave met a fella in a chip shop, whos son's cousin's friend's butcher was).
      Yes. They took my house, my car, my wife, the kids and all the money I have in the bank. But they'll never TAKE MY FREEDOM!!!!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
        Why not do a yes/no/andyw anonymous poll?

Finally ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
          I haven't, i know one mate that had though.
          Did he pass or fail?
          And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Yes, I know two people under investigation.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate was.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Predictably useless drivel from AtW.

Comment

One of our regular posters has been touched by this and has commented in the prof forums but will let him choose if he wants to make himself known....
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    That would be you.

Comment

Working...
                    X