• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids these days.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids these days.....

Went to the local coffee emporium and was pleasantly greeted by a young chap called Lionel, I asked if he was working "All night long" to which he puzzlingly replied, "No just till this afternoon".
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Went to the local coffee emporium and was pleasantly greeted by a young chap called Lionel, I asked if he was working "All night long" to which he puzzlingly replied, "No just till this afternoon".
    ...whereas you'd hoped he'd say 'Do it to me one more time'.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      ...whereas you'd hoped he'd say 'Do it to me one more time'.

He started it by saying "Hello"

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He started it by saying "Hello"
        And that was the start of an Endless Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          And that was the start of an Endless Love.
          If only it was that Easy

Comment

You should of given him a clue.
            If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

If only it was that Easy
              And I suppose that you, with your early onset dementia, had to be asked once, twice, three times for your order?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If only it was that Easy
                Never mind; in the end, love will conquer all.

Comment

Was the coffee strong enough to have you Dancing on the Ceiling?

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                    Was the coffee strong enough to have you Dancing on the Ceiling?

I think I might have gone OTT on the caffeine and will need to Machine Gun the Brick House later

Comment

Working...
                    X