• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not a childcare professional....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a childcare professional....

Quote of the morning from Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Education and Childcare Liz Truss

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'm not a gynecologist, but like to keep my hand in every now and then.
      FTFY
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

yeah genius, increase the number of kids each minimum wage < 18 year old in a nursery can take care of.

If you really want to fix childcare then make every school have a 7am -> 6pm over 5s after school club. With holiday provision.

That way the child minders / nurseries could cope with the under 4s and the school could look after the 5 year olds upwards.

You make money on the under 5s because you get them all day

pre school - 11 hours at £3.50 and hour =£38.50
        Nursery - 9 hours at £3.50 = £31.50
        School - 4 hours at £3.50= £14

Hardly a fortune.

even if you take on 3 under 5s you are barely scraping £120 a day for about a 11 hour day with three toddlers, trust me that is hard work.

Plus you go though a few thousand with extra insurance and courses.

A bit more tax free childcare allowance might help.

Any funded childcare (tax credits etc) should be via tokens so only registered child minders can claim money against them. We had customers register, claim tax credit, use us for a week and cancel I doubt they cancelled the tax credits and suspect their gran is looking after the kids while we pay them tax credits.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X