• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed.

Just landed a new contract, commutable from home. Less than my last few gigs but thats the market and I get a profit share in the longterm

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Just landed a new contract, commutable from home. Less than my last few gigs but thats the market and I get a profit share in the longterm
    longterm profit share. Sounds like permie IR35 fodder.

Either way
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

How would a profit-share be seen in an IR35 investigation?

Bu have a

Comment

Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                longterm profit share. Sounds like permie IR35 fodder.

Either way
                Thanks. The contract is for my company to provide infrastructure designs for resale through several end suppliers with a commission on each one sold. So it could work out mega boomed if the right client takes it on board.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                  Thanks. The contract is for my company to provide infrastructure designs for resale through several end suppliers with a commission on each one sold. So it could work out mega boomed if the right client takes it on board.
                  Have a few more then

Comment

Boomed.

Close that deal. Banana!
                    "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
                    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Working...
                    X