• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has it come to this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has it come to this?

Busted my work kecks zip this morning, and as the stek todger is so huge I had to wear my jeans today for work other the beast would have leap out. At a bank.

No matter, nipped into Dunnes at lunch and bought some kecks, not realising they had an elasticated waist. Dark Chinos but still, elasticated waist?

Tried 'em on and I feel fantastic, no more holding it in for me, not more tightening the belt up that extra hole, stek is letting it all hang out - well, expand out in a controlled way. Controlled by this fabulous elastic waistline. What an invention!

I'm old, aren't I.....?

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Busted my work kecks zip this morning, and as the stek todger is so huge I had to wear my jeans today for work other the beast would have leap out. At a bank.

No matter, nipped into Dunnes at lunch and bought some kecks, not realising they had an elasticated waist. Dark Chinos but still, elasticated waist?

Tried 'em on and I feel fantastic, no more holding it in for me, not more tightening the belt up that extra hole, stek is letting it all hang out - well, expand out in a controlled way. Controlled by this fabulous elastic waistline. What an invention!

I'm old, aren't I.....?
    Elasticated waist, the friend of the fat cnts.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I'm old, aren't I.....?
      Big mistake! the over hang of the belly is a sure sign you're getting podgy - natures way of delivering a subliminal message to " quit eating so much you fat bastard"
      If you wear elasticated kecks (not heard that word for years!) unconstrained, the gut will just go on expanding - expect a Jabba the Hut sized belly in a very short time

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Elasticated waist, the friend of the fat cnts.
        My trousers have elasticated ankles.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          My trousers have elasticated ankles.
          The friend of the incontinent...
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Oy, before u pile on, I bought 'em by accident, I'm 51, of course the old flat stomach has long gone but I'm not as fat as Suity or half of SimonMac.

I'm 17 stone, 6' 4" (is this where I say I play Rugby and train and offer everyone out and then not turn up cos I'm actually fat?)

Actually I have a small arse, my missus says, and she's 17 soon. I think I just have a fat back.

Comment

Oy, before u pile on, I bought 'em by accident, I'm 51, of course the old flat stomach has long gone but I'm not as fat as Suity or half of SimonMac.

I'm 17 stone, 6' 4" (is this where I say I play Rugby and train and offer everyone out and then not turn up cos I'm actually fat?)

Actually I have a small arse, my missus says, and she's 17 soon. I think I just have a fat back.
              How did you manage to marry 16 year old while being 51?

Must be great personality

Comment

51? Blimey. I had you down as about 34.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  How did you manage to marry 16 year old while being 51?

Must be great personality
                  Or I made it up?

Comment

I'm 52 and 14st, I'll never have the flat stomach again but I do climb munroes to keep fit and shag 17 year olds but avoid the complications

Alexei, it's all about personality not looks. Oh, and playing a banjo.

HTH
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X